- 5 years of experience implementing and integrating with third-party software through full system implementation lifecycles (i.e., analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
- 3 years of experience programming in Java
- Experience building and working on integrated systems through the entire lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
About the job
At Google, we work at lightning speed. So when things get in the way of progress, the Business Systems Integration team steps in to remove those roadblocks. The team identifies time-consuming internal processes and then builds solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to work within the size and scope of the company. You listen to and translate Googler needs into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult with Google executives to ensure smooth implementation. Whether battling large system processes or leveraging our homegrown suite of Google products for Googlers themselves, you help Googlers work faster and more efficiently.
With your technical expertise, you build business applications and influence the design of features that improve the reliability of our applications and systems. You also define the scope of technical projects and oversee execution.
In this role, you’ll develop within the Workday infrastructure to build integrations with SAP, engage the design from automating data migration, to building the operational pipelines, and unit and integration test framework. You will join a team of engineers with domain expertise, bringing fresh ideas and perspectives.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google’s product portfolio possible. We’re proud to be our engineers’ engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $130,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Collaborate with our partners in finance, Workday Engineering, and Business Analysts to develop requirements, define an approach, plan the development, estimate the resources needed, implement the design, build unit and integration tests, ensure product quality, and develop operational guides for Support Engineering.
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.
- Work with Analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Integrate third-party products into internal systems and support/upgrade implemented systems.
- Develop and deploy applications.