- Write support content for Veson Knowledge Base with clarity and precision, and always on brand.
- Create internal/external communications for product updates, Veson University releases and business unit requests.
- Partner with subject matter experts across Veson to collect technical information needed for new Knowledge Base content.
- Support partner teams that need to develop customer-facing language across different topics, formats, and markets.
- Maintain and expand a roster of subject matter experts throughout Veson.
- Help grow the self-service model and champion concepts of self-service.
- Dive in to learn about complex topics and workflows, so that you can break them down into easily understood content (articles, in-application messages, and more).
- Synthesize metrics and feedback from the field to identify opportunities to support client success through innovative learning experiences.
- Collaborate among Education Services and other Veson teams, regionally and globally.
- Promote excellent technical writing. Drive team documentation of solutions and proactive knowledge sharing.
- Continuously grow product and industry knowledge to drive efficiencies and solutions within the team.
- Self-educate to become proficient in our core tools (Atlassian Cloud, Appcues, etc.).
- Regularly communicate with management, both verbally and in writing, on each project’s status and KPIs in a professional and understandable manner.
- 1-3 years’ experience creating educational content (written documentation, UX copy, etc.) that is clear, concise, consistent, and accurate.
- Interest in diving into complicated technology and its functionality; ability to understand the perspectives and meet the needs of our internal and external clients.
- Degree in Technical Communication or strong writing-related areas (for example, English, Communications, Education, or Marketing).
- Familiarity with Atlassian Confluence, Gainsight or similar platforms.
- Tutorial video development knowledge a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to negotiate, influence, and gain consensus with strong interpersonal skills.
- Passion for communication and education.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Strong organizing skills, attention to detail, and analytical thinking.
- Desire to work in fast-paced, changing, entrepreneurial setting.
- Passion for real-time problem solving and troubleshooting complex problems.
- Familiarity with SaaS software and Web programs, including web API a plus.
Veson Nautical Offers
- Competitive compensation
- Four weeks’ vacation to start plus 11 holidays
- Generous health, dental, life, and disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan + $250 employer contribution
- 401K + 4% employer match
- Transportation subsidy
- Friendly, informal work environment
- New Office in Boston’s Seaport District