The Adobe Generation Create campaign marketing team is seeking a motivated individual who can help lead key campaigns and initiatives, specifically focused on the student audience (generation create). This role requires critical thinking, attention to detail, analysis of key data to drive business results, and a passion for strategy and working in matrixed team settings.
What You’ll Do
- Find opportunities for marketing campaigns that are relevant to our target audience and bring the Adobe Creative Cloud benefit to life.
- Work with the campaign marketing team on key efforts such as campaign development, media planning and analysis.
- Craft strategic briefs for new projects, and ensure campaigns deliver against goals and strategy.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive business, develop new strategies and uncover insights and key actions.
- Support in budget and billing management.
- Supervise ongoing media campaigns and performance to help optimize in-quarter performance.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program graduating between December 2022 – June 2023
- Passionate about marketing campaigns, go-to-market strategies, and brand initiatives.
- Thorough, strong project management capabilities, and ability to work with large, cross-functional teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft tools such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Open and collaborative – share insight, spirit and energy as a team member.
- A passion for marketing, culture, and all things Gen-Z.
- Data and strategy driven.