Looking for any former State Case Workers or those who use to work with Health and Human Services, who have supported integrated eligibility processes for their state’s Human Services Department and has knowledge in SNAP/TANF process. This person will be supporting the BES (Benefits Eligibility System) Project for the Department of Human Services.
- Work remotely and willing to work Hawaii time zone.
- Has experience as a Case Worker for SNAP/TANF integrated eligibility.
- Strong knowledge of SNAP/TANF eligibility processes, policies, etc.
- Ability to learn new skills, work independently, proactive mindset.
- Is willing to be trained on testing for the State new application.