About the job
The Greenroom team is redefining the audio ecosystem by directly connecting users through real time conversation. The Creator Manager will be responsible for ensuring creators and talent thrive on Greenroom by keeping their audience engaged.
The right candidate has pre-existing relationships with creators, is passionate about audio content, highly organized, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, has strong project management skills, and is able to work with a variety of partners.
What You’ll Do
- Promote Greenroom among industry creators, talent, etc. and seek opportunities for high profile talent partnerships
- Help creators find and evolve their identity on Greenroom
- Manage and build a network of creator partnerships
- Collaborate cross functionally with wider Spotify organizations to create long term content strategies and relationships
- Empower creators and talent to develop their own formats and unique identities on Greenroom
- Educate creators on content standard methodologies, room creation and execution
- Streamline partner communications for emails, webinars, etc. to ensure creators stay engaged on the platform
Who You Are
- You have 7+ years of partner facing experience in entertainment-based content and creator partnerships with experience at a digital-first platform
- You are self-motivated and have meaningful pre-existing entertainment, agency, and media industry relationships with a rolodex of creators and traditional talent
- You have experience building scalable partnership programs / solutions
- You have a deep passion for social platforms, celebrity culture, pop culture, film & TV, and youth focused entertainment
- You care about the evolution of audio and enjoy consuming podcasts and other spoken word content
- You believe that outstanding customer service leads to better business results
- Develop engaging formats and show concepts across Culture, Sports and Music, while running the overall content strategy, budget and collaborating closely with Spotify teams
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and high stakes situations and are comfortable taking accountability for critical metrics, a team, and working as a leader within Spotify
- You are a collaborator and enjoy getting results through consensus building, but are also comfortable asserting your own positions and going against-the-grain or status quo
- You enjoy and are capable of using both quantitative and qualitative data to build and drive strategy
Colorado Applicants: This role is currently not available for hire or work in Colorado, USA.
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.
Global COVID and Vaccination Disclosure
Spotify is committed to safety and well-being of our employees, vendors and clients. We are following regional guidelines mandating vaccination and testing requirements, including those requiring vaccinations and testing for in-person roles and event attendance. For the US, we have mandated that all employees and contractors be fully vaccinated in order to work in our offices and externally with any third-parties. For all other locations, we strongly encourage our employees to get vaccinated and also follow local COVID and safety protocols.