About the job
The Platform team creates the technology that enables Spotify to learn quickly and scale easily, enabling rapid growth in our users and our business around the globe. Spanning many disciplines, we work to make the business work; creating the frameworks, capabilities and tools needed to welcome a billion customers. Join us and help to amplify productivity, quality and innovation across Spotify.igita
We are looking for a Digital Media Specialist to join our Platform Product Marketing and R&D Brand, team!
In this role, you will be responsible for paid media implementation including campaign launches, campaign management, budget management, bid management, A/B testing, and reporting. You will help us increase the quality of traffic to our social channels, blogs, podcasts, events, and other content. You would be using paid, organic, and owned digital media to drive product adoption and reputation building both internally and externally.
You will report to the Head of Platform Marketing and work across three key “market” segments: the internal developers of Spotify, the open-source community, and the tech industry.
What You’ll Do
- Define the overall digital performance marketing strategy to meet audience (external and internal) growth and brand objectives for our messaging priorities
- Influence and actively contribute to the content strategy and experience of our core R&D brand channels – Engineering and Research blogs.
- Lead ideation and execution of social campaigns and email campaigns to surface our content and drive engagement
- Help define the vision and develop overarching social media & community strategies for; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tik Tok, Reddit and Discord
- Lead analytics and reporting of all channels
- Mentor, encourage, and guide the team to build new programs and tactics that elevate the brand, and deliver results
- Supervise competitive landscape, industry standards, social media tools, and refresh/update training and guidance documents as needed
- Continuously identify and assess new channels and media opportunities to reach untapped audiences and drive conversions
Who You Are
- You have 7+ years of demonstrated experience in digital marketing
- You have been responsible for growth marketing channels and proven track record of driving results
- Experience with campaign creation, tracking, tagging, testing, and marketing analytics across platforms, tools and ad managers such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google, DSPs, etc.
- Understanding of marketing funnels and know how to optimize for each stage
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to stay organized and effectively prioritize responsibilities.
- You enjoy collaborating with cross-functional partners in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity and remain focused on customer needs.
- Knowledge and passion about the technology infrastructure marketplace are preferred (e.g., cloud computing, B2B, open-source, software infrastructure, developer tooling, etc.)
Where you’ll be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location and is within working hours.
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Standard time zone for collaboration and ask that all be located in that time zone.
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here .
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 381 million users.
Global COVID and Vaccination Disclosure
Spotify is committed to safety and well-being of our employees, vendors and clients. We are following regional guidelines mandating vaccination and testing requirements, including those requiring vaccinations and testing for in-person roles and event attendance. For the US, we have mandated that all employees and contractors be fully vaccinated in order to work in our offices and externally with any third-parties. For all other locations, we strongly encourage our employees to get vaccinated and also follow local COVID and safety protocols.