As a member of our Workforce Integrations team, you will be guiding the technical vision of the team, increasing build speed, defining the architecture for the Workforce product team and assisting in the architecting of the Credit product at large. You will be working with a fast-moving team of engineers within two organizations to prioritize and build scalable, quality architecture.
You will be also be responsible for helping to train and mentor your fellow teammates. Additionally, as an architecture representative, you will work with engineers across Plaid to build out a scalable, quality product – both at the Plaid level and at your team’s level.
We’re guided by our principles, including impact, growing together, embracing openness and positivity, and inventing tomorrow; we’re looking for people motivated by those same principles.
If you are looking for the fast track to impact, this is it! We will need you to dive right in.
What excites us
- 8+ years of production experience, core fundamentals, and a strong command of at least one language
- Background in computer science, engineering, or another related field and a strong track record of building interesting projects
- Passion for mentoring others
- Proven track record of working with senior engineers across multiple teams
- Impact driven. You understand that building the right tools and systems can impact millions of users.
- Pragmatism. Someone who actively considers the fine balance between shipping speed and perfection
- Adaptability. Most of our engineers work across the entire stack, touching everything from the front-end, mobile, and our core infrastructure.