Want to work on new expansion initiatives within Sponsored Brand Ads team? Want to work on creating new Sponsored Brand Ads for our customers (both shoppers & advertisers) displayed across multiple pages on Amazon.* and power a multi-billion dollar advertising product?
Amazon Brand Advertising and Shopping Experience (BASE) is on a mission to make Amazon the best in class destination for shoppers to discover, engage and build affinity with brands, making shopping beautiful, delightful, & personal. Our Team creates new Sponsored Brand Ads experiences (both shoppers & advertisers) displayed across multiple pages on Amazon.* receiving millions of ad impressions and clicks daily, but are only just getting started.
Things unique to this role:
· Proven to be a highly profitable product => Provides stability for long term career planning and growth.
· Customer facing product => Requirements are driven by ground truth. Also, ability to showcase solution to loved ones.
· Opportunity to work with fellow Front-End Engineers on the team => You will NOT be the only FEE in the team, hence great opportunity to learn & discuss about front-end problems from other FEEs
What you will work on:
We believe strongly in experimentation, iterating quickly and getting feedback from our customers. As a member of this team, you’ll will contribute to the efforts to help our advertisers increase their shopper reach by delivering on new expansion initiatives, enhancing existing experiences, accelerate innovation, and maximize advertiser return on investment. This involves deep understanding of the sponsored brands front-end architecture and technologies and the employment of cutting edge techniques. If you are someone who seeks out new challenges and are excited about creating highly performant latency-neutral pixel perfect products alongside working with Product Managers and UX Designers, then you should definitely apply for this job.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a creative, customer-obsessed & detail-oriented Front End Engineer. In addition to being technically deep you need to have exceptional product ownership and the ability to own a project from inception through to release and operations. We need someone who loves learning, seeks out new challenges, is able to design and write reliable, maintainable and high-performance code and be able to work in a quick moving, iterative and highly collaborative environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, computer engineering, or related technical discipline (or the equivalent).
· Follows best coding practices, including peer code reviews and unit and integration tests.
· Intense customer focus (we really can’t stress this enough)
· 1+ year of professional front end development experience
· Passion for building new products in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
· Exposure to Front-end libraries/framework – ReactJS
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and advocate for agile development.
· Understands how to optimize the delivery of code and assets to a browser or device