Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Denver, CO; Orlando, FL; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Grand Rapids, MI; Raleigh, NC; New York, NY; Dallas, TX
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Lead Specialist to join our Advisory Services practice.
- Ability to scope engagements effectively and assign/manage an appropriate team to deliver against the engagement requirements
- Have a strong understanding of Network and Application Penetration testing capabilities
- Management and delivery of client engagements to ensure delivery, quality and value to our clients
- Lead teams of subject matter experts executing the Technical Security Assessment engagements
- Effectively coordinating teams on a global level whether internally or within the client environment
- Manage financial health and staffing of Technical Security Assessment engagements
- Minimum five years of recent experience in a client-facing role in which two years are in a project management role
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security or a related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to quickly understand the client scope, technical aspects of the client projects and the ability to make quick decisions
- Experience in working with customers, external partners, remote teams and vendors; strong project management skills and ability to communicate at multiple levels
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Ability to travel as necessary
Colorado Salary Statement:The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $74200 – High: $150600