As a machine learning engineer, you will play a key role on a hard-working and hardworking corporate data & analytics team, using a variety of data sets, advanced analytic methods, and ML frameworks to create innovative data products & services. You will drive predictive, prescriptive and undiscovered insights that help guide decisions and actions in both the business and enterprise data management spaces. You will perform full-stack machine learning product development, working closely with service owners and product managers to establish and align on business objectives. You will partner with platform and engineering teams to secure and understand data sets and to operationalize your world-class features and algorithms.
What you’ll Do
- Identify and drive use cases and opportunities to apply new insights that drive strategies and capabilities around our corporate data platforms, data security, quality and optimization
- Source, transform and prepare new data sets from across Adobe platforms to build foundational data models for data science, analytics and machine learning
- Work on variety of data sets in a world class cloud analytics environment, crunching billions of samples in creative ways to discover new insights and operationalize powerful solutions
- Design, build, deploy and optimize analytical, data science and machine learning models and the end to end solutions
- Deliver comprehensive data stories to create a shared understanding of the new insights and what is driving them to answer key organizational questions
- Build targeted data products through visualizations, dashboards and APIs
- Develop a proven understanding of Adobe’s data landscape and how it drives the business
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s or master degree in computer science, information technology, applied mathematics, statistics, or other quantitative fields.
- 7+ years of experience and demonstrated excellence in advanced data analytics
- Experience in one or more machine/deep learning frameworks
- Proven track record to independently identify, define, implement and realize new analytics opportunities with innovative solutions.
- Experience with Power BI, Python, SQL and the cloud frameworks for advanced analytics
- Understanding of statistical modeling, machine learning, data and text mining concepts
- Proficient in multiple object oriented programming languages such as Java, Python or Scala
- Experience in an enterprise data management corporate function a plus
- Knowledge of statistical or machine learning tools such as R, Azure ML Studio, Jupyter, Tensorflow
- Knowledge of big data processing languages (Hive, Spark, Python)
- Ability to effectively communicate strategies, methods, insights and value
- Effective planning and communication with the ability to define, implement and track project plans and breakthroughs, including dependencies with partners