Location: Tempe, AZ; Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; Denver, CO; Washington, DC; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Customer & Operations for our Consulting practice.
- Lead client engagements and work streams related to marketing effectiveness
- Help execute transformational projects related to marketing effectiveness, marketing management, campaign management, channel process transformation, and change management within varied industries
- Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and CFO focus areas directly to operations business improvement
- Help lead proposal development and other new business development activities by leveraging new and existing relationships with C-level executives
- Provide oversight of highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle and help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Manage, motivate, and develop team members
- A minimum of five years of management consulting experience related to marketing effectiveness, marketing management, campaign management, channel process transformation, and change management across diverse industries, with five years experience in leading teams
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
- Experience with process improvement for marketing, sales, and customer experience processes focused on process and performance management for customer-facing products and services leveraging statistical analysis to inform the strategy
- Demonstrated ability to analyze critical business requirements, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities, and develop innovative methodologies for enhancing competitiveness, revenue and customer service offerings
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Travel as needed
Colorado Salary Statement:The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $82800 – High: $169700