Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Atlanta, GA; McLean, VA
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Talent Acquisition to join our Human Resources organization.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute comprehensive recruiting plans with the ability to recruit and develop senior level candidates
- Participate in sourcing, interviewing and selecting candidates for open positions
- Meet established hiring goals and maintain compliance with our national reporting structure
- Generate qualified candidates through a variety of cost-effective recruiting efforts
- Interact and build successful relationships with key business leaders and serve as a primary source of recruitment strategy, consultation and education
- Minimum six years of recent progressive senior level corporate and/or agency recruiting experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience preparing and analyzing a variety of recruiting data and reports and sharing with business leaders
- Demonstrated experience partnering with business leaders and providing sourcing and full life cycle recruiting for a variety of professionals including marketing, human resources, communications, technology, finance and other business service groups
- Experience leading and motivating a team is highly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Avature experience is preferred