The estimated range of compensation for this job at the time of this posting is 19.00 – 21.50
HP offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) matching
- Vision insurance
You will spend an exciting summer seeing the behind the scenes at the Original Silicon Valley start up – HP, Inc. You will be mentored by HP print professionals and use your insights to help create a strong GTM framework that will contribute to improving efficiency working with partners and launching new products. College Interns are university students who are working at hp during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
Innovation is in HP’s DNA. From our origins in a Palo Alto garage in 1939, to our current position as one of the world’s leading technology companies, HP has grown to become a leader in technology and corporate culture, inspiring innovators and entrepreneurs around the globe.
HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software and services to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that attracts exceptional talent and to supporting our employees to succeed at all levels. We dream in over 35 languages and share one mission: to engineer experiences that amaze.
Join us for a 12-week paid summer internship as part of the HP’s leading North America Office Printing division. We want you to apply your classroom learnings to real world challenges. Our internships have a thoughtful balance of networking, executive speakers, community involvement, big meaty projects (no paper filing here!) and fun!
- Enjoys the details. You can create models and do analyses that explore complex issues, provide multiple scenarios, and lead to strong recommendations and business insights.
- Creative Problem Solver. You have a unique ability to identify and define problems, and creative approach to solve problems and identify options. Likes to solve problems and interested in growing your business/Finance Acumen.
- Excellent communicator. Communicates persuasively. You present clear and actionable summaries and insights from data-based information.
- Passionate Partner. You value others input and ideas, and seek alignment on priorities and goals
- We need your skills and intellect to drive a key project that will demonstrate your ability to drive improvements in the financial and forecasting processes, and the quality of information provided to the business.
- Support initiatives spanning growth strategy and operational excellence
- Develop data-driven insights for delivery to an executive level audience
- Collaborate effectively in a team environment
Education and Experience Required:
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year accredited undergraduate or graduate program