Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Los Angeles, CA; Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate-Creative Writer to join our Clients & Markets organization.
- Work closely with firm leadership and senior partners on key strategic pursuits to drive content strategy
- Use creative writing for storytelling to differentiate KPMG and their competitors
- Host and lead story telling concepting meetings to develop and refine creative needs
- Prepare scripts for videos, blogs, build promotional materials and deliverables
- Collaborate with internal art directors ensure visual aesthetics key story telling development together
- Cascade innovative approaches and ideas to the function and within the pursuit team
- Minimum three years of recent demonstrated experience in creative writing in a design or advertising agency where writing for promotional materials, messaging, themes, scripts is the focus of your experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in liberal arts, marketing/communications, creative writing, project management, from an accredited college/university or related degree, Master’s degree and/or familiarity with accounting/professional’s services a plus
- Sound business sense and strong editorial skills required
- Ability to work in fast-paced, time-sensitive, corporate environment, dealing with executive-level decision makers and critical business issues
- Ability to think strategically to distinguish KPMG in pursuits, break down complicated subject matter and write creatively, clearly, concisely and persuasively and work smoothly with all proposal stakeholders, including partners, engagement team members, editorial and graphics professionals and offshore team members
- Drive projects to successful conclusion with tact and diplomacy communicate with confidence and precision; verbally and in written form; exhibiting a strong presence. multitask and handle quickly shifting priorities with ease