- The Digital Experience Marketing Team is looking for a Senior Global Content Strategist to develop and implement a content strategy to support global thought leadership campaigns for Adobe’s Digital Experience business.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering innovative, compelling content — from ebooks to videos to web experiences and more — and promotional campaign kits that will be used across our global demand programs.
- The role requires working cross-functionally with portfolio marketing, demand marketing, product marketing, communications, web, creative and other teams.
What you’ll Do
You will plan, develop, and implement the content required for integrated thought leadership campaigns.
- Content strategy: Develop a comprehensive thought leadership content strategy that brings the campaign to life for our customers across their buyer’s journey. Partner with the campaign manager to ensure content is aligned to campaign strategy and relevant for the customer across channels & buyer stages.
- Strategic content development: Develop creative briefs that synthesize large amounts of information — from industry trends to subject matter expert input to primary research — into audience-centric insights and stories that give our creative team the guidance they need to build compelling content.
- Content management & enablement: Evangelize program strategy and collaborate with internal partners to scope content experiences across the campaigns for which you’re responsible. Enable the broader marketing ecosystem to understand our strategy, what content is available, and how to use it.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years of experience in a content strategy or similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Deep understanding of B2B demand generation, content production and sales funnels
- Experience with multi-channel content creation
- Self-starter with a proven track record of working in a dynamic, global marketing environment
- Strong communications skills and experience in story-telling
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.Colorado Starting Salary: $99,300 – $129,000
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.