The OpportunityThe Project Manager role focuses on driving key business metrics, with an emphasis on strong process and project management outcomes. This role will support teams working on both internal and external/client-facing initiatives that drive Adobe Marketing Cloud solution implementation, with the goal to hit key achievements and advance into a Project Manager role or other roles within the larger Consulting business.Responsibilities
- Track the execution of a set of deliverable and requirements designed to achieve a given project’s objectives, which are outlined in a Statement of Work and determined by the senior members of the team
- Collaborate closely with the Adobe Delivery team in management of the hands-on technical implementation process.
- Work with teams to serve customer(s) and execute on project scope, requirements and integration points as they relate to solution implementation.
- Drive team members for project delivery and help manage scope and identify change requests including tasks, deliverables, milestones, resources, and estimated costs.
- Own the management of administrative scope of project, from inception to closure.
- Collaborate with third-party subcontractors, vendors and technology partners as needed.
- Capture and communicate experiences in formal retrospective – relaying standard methodologies, customer experience and resource feedback to the larger Adobe Consulting Practice.
- Coordinate critical issues across delivery teams, including Industry Leads, Solution Leads and Client Partners.
- Support in accurately forecasting revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects
Skill set desired
- BS/BA Degree, or equivalent experience
- Passionate and strong interest for new technologies, specifically relating to digital marketing
- Experienced in strong leadership fundamentals
- Demonstrated desire to go above and beyond and hunger to learn and grow
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to exercise critical thinking.
- An innovative thinker, collaborative business partner, who is well-organized and detailed
- Strong verbal and written communicator with high caliber, professional business demeanor
- Ability to interact with diverse teams throughout Adobe and support Adobe and customer stakeholders
- Ability to navigate and manage in an environment with a high level of ambiguity and diverse stakeholder group.
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships and support with lead generation or repeat business.
- Willingness to travel up to 60%.
- Experience with or certification in Agile development.
- Experience with Adobe Digital Marketing Solutions.
- Experience with Financial Force or Microsoft Dynamics
- Certified Scrum Master, PMP Certification