Apple Online Store is looking for a highly motivated senior software engineer to join the Apple Online Store Engineering team. You will deliver projects sought at improving the hugely successful Apple Online Store’s e-commerce experience and features – www.apple.com/shop (http://www.apple.com/shop)
- * The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate the following characteristics and experience:
- * 5 – 10 years Software Engineer/Developer experience
- * Programming in Java or other OOO Programming languages with deep understanding of OOO concepts and experience in Spring or other DI frameworks
- * Develop high-volume performing, multi-threaded, highly scalable, reliable and distributed web services and applications
- * Demonstrated expertise in Industry standard encryption methods, systems security and compliance
- * Demonstrated expertise in distributed message based architecture and noSQL data design
- * Knowledge and experience with service-oriented architecture, micro-services and API design
- * Expert knowledge of computer science, with understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design
- * Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- * Strong leadership abilities in driving operational excellence and best engineering practices
- * We’re looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a self starting, upbeat individual with excellent written and interpersonal skills, who is a phenomenal teammate, but not afraid to question assumptions and take initiative. As part of the AOS Payments and Order Engineering team, your responsibilities include building high throughput, high performance, highly scalable and reliable web services and applications that powers the Apple Online Store, in SOA design working closely with other applications engineering team and interacting with product, design, content, QA and many other groups to lead and deliver world class e-commerce experience in an exciting fast-paced environment.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronics Engineering