Pay Type: Exempt
Locations: Remote, Tennessee 38120,United States
Colorado Residents Only – Compensation: Monthly Salary $5618.84 – $8468.65
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range or starting rate of candidates hired in Colorado. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, your work location, how many years of experience you have, and comparison to other employees already in this role. This information is provided to applicants in accordance to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
Under limited supervision, this position plans and executes digital product strategy, technology/product development, technology/product support and/or customer engagement strategies in support of the company’s product and service portfolio. Conduct market and competitive analysis, product analysis, digital industry and customer research to create and optimize the customer experience. Partner with cross-functional teams to define, implement and launch market-leading, customer-centric products or programs. Provide subject matter expertise to support strategic priorities. Maintains expertise on products and technologies through training and research and uses that training to drive and/or implement best practices and foster continuous improvement.
Seeking a Digital Sr. Marketing Specialist to provide leadership and expertise in consumer & retail marketing that’s focused on driving consumer awareness and usage of the FedEx retail network (e.g. FedEx Office, FedEx Ship Centers, and retail alliances like Walgreens, Dollar General, and Office Depot OfficeMax) and FedEx Delivery Manager.
Responsibilities Can Include
- Develop, plan, and execute integrated consumer and retail promotions
- Collaborate with external retail alliance marketing partners to co-promote FedEx services
- Lead core teams of channel leads and other key stakeholders to execute programs
- Lead consumer email contact strategy and develop prioritized calendar and content
- Agency/vendor management
- Effectively communicate program updates to internal and retail alliance stakeholders
- Analyze campaign results, measurement and reporting
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or related business discipline. Three (3) years experience in a digital marketing or digital product management environment or demonstrated knowledge gained through coursework or work experience in digital product management, and technology support. Strong ability to understand business and customer needs, customer and/or user experience management, product analysis and technology capabilities. Technical acumen. Strong collaboration, communications and analytical skills. A directly related Master’s Degree is equivalent to two (2) years experience. More advanced degrees may offset experience requirements.
Skills/Experience Considered a Plus
- Demonstrated collaboration and relationship building across multiple audiences and organizational levels
- Cross-functional and collaboration skills across internal and external stakeholder groups
- Strong organizational, project planning/management, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver key information in a concise, logical manner in oral and written forms
- Ability to recognize and anticipate issues in advance and respond with creative and effective problem solving
- Financial and critical business thinking acumen
- Customer orientation
- Consumer or Retail Marketing experience a plus
This position can be domiciled anywhere in the United States.