About the job
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual to #JoinTheBand as a Campaign Management Intern. In this role, you will be responsible for shadowing and assisting the Campaign Management team through each step of the campaign lifecycle. You will learn about the digital advertising ecosystem including direct and programmatic campaign trafficking, optimizing to key performance indicators and analyzing campaign performance. Above all, you will see first-hand how our work impacts the way the world experiences music.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with Campaign Management in collaboration with Account Management, Sales and other internal, cross-functional teams to launch, manage and deliver deals across all buying channels
- Pull and analyze performance reports to ensure that campaigns are delivering successfully and meeting client objectives
- Collect and compile client screenshots for proof of delivery across Spotify platforms and devices
- Assist campaign managers in troubleshooting campaign technical issues
- Collaborate with campaign managers to acquire all elements of campaign wrap-up decks to demonstrate campaign success and share performance insights
Who You Are
- A current undergraduate student pursuing a bachelor’s degree and planning to graduate in 2023
- You are eager to learn the details of digital advertising including the difference between buying channels, the lifecycle of a campaign from inception to delivery and all of the systems, technology and reporting that goes into running a campaign successfully
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented and highly-collaborative environment
- You are very familiar and proficient with Excel and PowerPoint and adapt easily to new technology
- You are an effective, clear communicator
Where you’ll be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location.
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here .
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Standard time zone for collaboration.
Our paid summer internships last for 10-13 weeks and start at the beginning of June. The last day to apply is February 24th, 2022 at 12:00 PM EST.
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 381 million users.
Global COVID and Vaccination Disclosure
Spotify is committed to safety and well-being of our employees, vendors and clients. We are following regional guidelines mandating vaccination and testing requirements, including those requiring vaccinations and testing for in-person roles and event attendance. For the US, we have mandated that all employees and contractors be fully vaccinated in order to work in our offices and externally with any third-parties. For all other locations, we strongly encourage our employees to get vaccinated and also follow local COVID and safety protocols.
This role is not eligible for hire in Colorado, USA.