Duration: 6+ Months Contract (Possible extension)
Client Location: Mountain View, CA (Open for 100% REMOTE Work)Following is the job description:
- Responsible for generating quality written materials that will attract visitors to their organization’s website.
- Responsible for writing materials for the website, and they may need to edit content from other writers as well.
- Help find and/or create images and other visual elements to go along with written materials, as well as ensure that search engine optimization (SEO) best practices are followed.
- May be responsible for moderating and/or contributing to discussions in the website’s comment section; contributing to organizational social media accounts may be needed as well.
- An understanding of SEO techniques, excellent writing abilities, and the ability to engage consumers is needed.
- Often work with other content producers within their organization, excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills are required.
- Gather and research information that enhances the value of the site.
- Work with marketing and graphics designers to ensure consistency.
- Write, edit, and develop website content.
- Gather user feedback for website improvement and enhancements.
- Interview tool and capability owners to simplify complex concepts into easy-to-read, concise content; can adapt content to meet the needs of different display points.
- Validate quality prior to sharing content.
- Supports coworkers through peer reviews of content as needed.
- Deliver all content with speed and obsessive attention to accuracy with a holistic and customer-first approach.
- Follow corporate guidelines and style guides to maintain quality and voice & tone standards for all content created.