IDT is the leading manufacturer of custom oligonucleotides and proprietary technologies for genomics applications. Our work is complex and cutting-edge, and our team members are curious, creative thinkers who understand that good data drives smart decisions. At IDT, we realize that although science may be uniform, people are unique. We promote a culture where engaged people are motivated and have opportunities to achieve their full potential, as part of one global team.
IDT is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Job Title: Web Content Producer & Developer
Location: USA, Remote
Helping to drive our rapid commercial growth, IDT has an immediate opening for a Web Content Producer & Developer. This position is responsible for a high volume of website content updates in our CMS platform Sitefinity, and for helping to project manage, build and execute digital content projects, from design to deployment. You will work with content contributors to develop and maintain best-practices and processes for publishing content to the IDT website that maintains high standards for user experience, web crawlability/SEO, and ease-of-maintenance. In addition, the candidate will participate in Sitefinity development, covering both front and back-end development. Successful candidates will display strong experience and comfort in both areas.
Candidate must be detail oriented, have excellent communication skills, quality driven and able to meet deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment, can adapt to shifting priorities, and is comfortable working within tight deadlines for a high volume of projects with different owners. This position reports to the Director, Digital Operations.
- Coordinate delivery of multiple web content related project deliverables and establish clear communication among team members and company stakeholders
- Troubleshoot and identify potential issues/opportunities within web content, CMS functionality, search, as well as fix and/or provide new ideas or solutions for resolution
- Support development of features and functionality for the IDT corporate website within Sitefinity based on feature specifications and technical designs using C#/.Net Framework and the MVC design pattern
- Develop and maintain standards for web processes for content contributors
- Deliver production quality code in Agile team environment, participating in request prioritization and code review sessions
Education and qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years of web production / web project management experience required
- 2+ years expertise and direct development experience with CMS required (Sitefinity preferred)
- 2+ years of experience developing with C#, ASP.NET MVC, Razor, and Git version control required
- Experience of project management platforms, such as Kapost, Workfront, JIRA etc preferred
Other Job Qualifications:
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and debugging methodology
- Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven work environments
- Proven ability to influence, work, collaborate, and communicate concisely and clearly through multiple channels with global colleagues
- High energy, self-starter with bias for action and sense of urgency
- Solid attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities
What We Offer:
- Generous Paid Time Off Accruals
- 16 Hours PAID Volunteer Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Up to eight (8) weeks of 100% paid parental leave to eligible U.S. associates
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options